Regrow's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"It's hard to believe all of the doctors that do not help alopecia patients.  Why do…"

Regrow replied Feb 14, 2017 to Extensive alopecia areata is reversed by IL-12IL-23p40 cytokine antagonism

27 Feb 17, 2017
Reply by macdev

"Karen, You are totally not alone although it feels like it.  God knows our pain and…"

Regrow replied Feb 13, 2017 to I feel like wigs are dominating my life

88 Aug 11, 2019
Reply by Jiggybear

"I have heard great things about essential oils.  Putting essential oils on in lieu o…"

Regrow replied Feb 13, 2017 to Essential oils?

17 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Regrow

"Debbi, Please review some of my replies to the alopecian ladies and gentlemen on th…"

Regrow replied Feb 13, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Mark, It's a horrible thing to live with, alopecia.  Doctors just do not get it, but…"

Regrow replied Feb 13, 2017 to I learned more from this site than I did from a "qualified physician"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Grandmajoy, Read this about how DHT kills the hair follicle (bulb).  We have produc…"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Jiggybear, I hope I am not stepping out of line but going on drugs for hair loss do…"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Suzie, Please read my reply to Molly above.  I can talk forever about what Monat pro…"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"Molly, I apologize for my delayed response.  I will send you the link to read about…"

30 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by femmemuscle

"It's ok to accept you have alopecia.  But, there are naturally based products that a…"

Regrow replied Feb 13, 2017 to Well...I'm losing my hair. It's totally offical

8 Feb 19, 2017
Reply by Marco

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service