blondfrog's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"How di"

blondfrog replied Apr 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"how did you get on the trial? can you help me?"

blondfrog replied Apr 19, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I already tried that and I even emailed them and they haven't replied. And applied a…"

blondfrog replied Sep 30, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"When did I do that?"

blondfrog replied Jul 15, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"I already tried its been a month and they still haven't responded back."

blondfrog replied Jul 15, 2016 to Can someone please tell me how I can get into a tofacinitib or xeljanz trial or Ruxolitinib PLEASE?

16 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by blondfrog

"Do any of you other guys have trouble getting likes on dating sites?"

blondfrog replied Mar 13, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looks pretty good "

blondfrog replied Mar 11, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Where is the pictures? I can't view instagram can't you just provide the link here?"

blondfrog replied Feb 27, 2016 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"wow your husband was really handsome really scored the jackpot with him :)"

blondfrog replied Jan 21, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"wow your filling up nicely :)"

blondfrog replied Jan 2, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service