bibby's Discussions (250)

Discussions Replied To (246) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the info Singh , It makes no real sense to arrange a US trip just to get…"

bibby replied Jan 1, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I know this question may have been asked in the past pages but can someone please fi…"

bibby replied Dec 28, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Singh Just to clarify after checking the patent agreement online. The patent expi…"

bibby replied Dec 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"1- do you have AU? :- Yes 2- when was the first ever onset of spots i.e at what age?…"

bibby replied Dec 27, 2016 to Questions regarding your AU

30 Jan 4, 2017
Reply by Patchylatchy

"Would it be worth considering doing 3 x pills per day to get the initial fill in of…"

bibby replied Dec 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Looks pretty amazing , well done on this achievement . In another 4 months you will…"

bibby replied Dec 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Someone here mentioned Marmaris in Turkey as being a destination to pick up xeljanz.…"

bibby replied Dec 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am going to get my doctor to do blood work prior to starting the treatment and che…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No I'm not on it yet but will be starting it in the new year. My hair was very thick…"

bibby replied Dec 21, 2016 to Do MOST people progress from AA to AU?

19 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Tom

"Well I had AA from age 10 and I could hide it until I was 39 , now at 42 almost AU ,…"

bibby replied Dec 20, 2016 to Do MOST people progress from AA to AU?

19 Jan 30, 2017
Reply by Tom

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service