3ebdie's Discussions (82)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"'' While on vacation last year I met a man with the same autoimmune disease who told…"

3ebdie replied Sep 16, 2015 to From Totally Bald to Hair Regrowth in One Month! (UPDATE: Six Month Regrowth Pictures)

117 May 5, 2018
Reply by LittleSadEyes

"Nice any pictures to share with us? :D :D"

3ebdie replied Sep 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2352396415000638 For those living…"

3ebdie replied Aug 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have seen that picture but could you also make a picture of the box and the pills…"

3ebdie replied Aug 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"The boxes of the pills look different however. Could you maybe post a picture of the…"

3ebdie replied Aug 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am also very curious about the name of the pharmacy and the location in turkey. A…"

3ebdie replied Aug 5, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Aimee, Actually you are not the first one with success: http://archderm.jamanetw…"

3ebdie replied Jul 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i will try to explain what in my opinion the real problem is. To get a fda approval…"

3ebdie replied Jul 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is there any chance you can ask Dr.King for which pharmacy we have to look for in Tu…"

3ebdie replied Jul 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service