Dena's Discussions (58)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"I am glad to hear you two sit down and admitted you both went too far. I have a 6 ye…"

Dena replied Apr 14, 2013 to I'm an alien

81 May 2, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"My 5 year old was perfectly healthy with no stress when the first spot showed up. Sh…"

Dena replied Apr 11, 2013 to Triggers

18 Apr 14, 2013
Reply by MaddiiBoo

"This really upset my daughter who is 6 and has AU, when she first lost all her hair.…"

Dena replied Apr 11, 2013 to When people think your child has cancer

13 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Miss Erica

"I know what you mean about adults losing their manners. For the most part kids have…"

Dena replied Feb 5, 2013 to Kids and wigs

16 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Elliebeauty

"I seen a lot of people on here who have had allergy testing done. We personally have…"

Dena replied Feb 1, 2013 to New and wondering what some triggers are for AA

10 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

"I first noticed a spot on my at the time 5 year old daughter after she had a virus.…"

Dena replied Jan 31, 2013 to New and wondering what some triggers are for AA

10 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by George Ortiz

"Thank you everyone for the options that have worked for you. Like AA treatments, wha…"

Dena replied Jan 23, 2013 to Kids and wigs

16 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Elliebeauty

"Thanks Karen.. I haven't heard of celebrity wigs. I will have to check it out. I am…"

Dena replied Jan 18, 2013 to Kids and wigs

16 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Elliebeauty

"Thank you Rosy. I actually am going to my first support group meeting this month and…"

Dena replied Jan 16, 2013 to Kids and wigs

16 Feb 7, 2013
Reply by Elliebeauty

"It is frustrating some of the drugs they want to use. It seems really dangerous for…"

Dena replied Dec 31, 2012 to Oral Prednisone - should we try it?

13 Feb 25, 2013
Reply by kitty

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service