JellyBeanToes's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello chris for hair, hello to whom ever is reading this. What's the glue for? Do yo…"

JellyBeanToes replied Jul 27, 2017 to Lace front wig:)

40 Jan 5, 2020
Reply by youarebeautiful

"You can also talk to me!"

JellyBeanToes replied Jul 25, 2017 to need friend

9 Nov 8, 2018
Reply by Karaholly

"I don't want to be negative or make anyone feel like there's no hope, hey what do I…"

JellyBeanToes replied Jul 25, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello. I'm a hat & scarf girl myself. Frustratingly I find it difficult to find…"

JellyBeanToes replied Jun 25, 2017 to People's Helpful Hurtfulness.

9 Jun 25, 2017
Reply by JellyBeanToes

"There is no cure for alopecia. It's sad when people get suckered into spending lots…"

JellyBeanToes replied Mar 26, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hair extensions have caused some people to lose their hair in the spots it was attac…"

JellyBeanToes replied Mar 26, 2017 to Hair Extensions

7 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Suzie

"It very well could be genetic. Genetics being at least one of the factors. My mother…"

JellyBeanToes replied Mar 26, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"Easily digestable LOL ThankU Ur innocent little typo gave little depressed me a much…"

JellyBeanToes replied Mar 26, 2017 to Finding the root cause of alopecia

53 Mar 26, 2017
Reply by Stacie

"what! rogain actually works no it can't? cos then no 1 would have to worry about hai…"

JellyBeanToes replied Jun 20, 2012 to New to this!

52 Aug 24, 2012
Reply by Starshine

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service