Tiffany Marie's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Linda! I happen to be a sucker for wigs, just like I was once a sucker for ext…"

Tiffany Marie replied Nov 19, 2011 to Wigs or extensions?

25 Jul 16, 2014
Reply by zy

"I don't think it was the same day, I worked at a pool for the summer so I was always…"

Tiffany Marie replied Nov 19, 2011 to Your funniest bald moments!

14 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Marie

"I couldn't stop giggling after reading this one! Everyone tells me my hair feels lik…"

Tiffany Marie replied Nov 19, 2011 to Your funniest bald moments!

14 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Marie

"I dread being asked if there's something medically wrong with me, and I'm glad I'm n…"

Tiffany Marie replied Nov 19, 2011 to My first bald pic

38 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"I have to tell you how confidant, brave, and beautiful you really are for exposing y…"

Tiffany Marie replied Oct 23, 2011 to My first bald pic

38 Jul 18, 2013
Reply by Vanessa

"Great words of wisdom to live by!"

Tiffany Marie replied Oct 23, 2011 to Your funniest bald moments!

14 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Marie

"I was working my first job at the pool and I rarely wore wigs since I was constantly…"

Tiffany Marie replied Sep 27, 2011 to Your funniest bald moments!

14 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Tiffany Marie

"Whenever I ask a friend or my significant other, in the back of my head I always thi…"

Tiffany Marie replied Sep 27, 2011 to Does (lack of) hair advice sound different?

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by Emily Jayne

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service