MiNAH's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Thea said it all in a "NUT SHELL" and there is nothing more distressing than seeing…"

MiNAH replied Jan 5, 2010 to Appointment Friday. What should we ask the doctor?

14 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by terri

"Put up some photos so we can see how beautiful you are...we are all here for you!"

MiNAH replied Nov 11, 2009 to Sad all the time

28 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Karen's Wigs

"YES...HEAPS...BUMPS LIKE HILL SIDES. I JUST ACCEPTED IT & MY DOCTOR SAID IT WA…"

MiNAH replied Oct 23, 2009 to Atrophy after steriod injections

10 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"All the drugs in the world, still don't stop it permanently. After 39 years, nothin…"

MiNAH replied Oct 21, 2009 to Pulse Prednisone Treatment for AA

5 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Amy

"Look at everyone on this site, they all have what we have"NO HAIR" So this is the p…"

MiNAH replied Oct 16, 2009 to Is there is one final solution for Alopecia Universalis?

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

"MOROCCAN WITH ALOPECIA http://www.wafin.com/mom/68/Hatim-Smouni"

MiNAH replied Oct 9, 2009 to Is there is one final solution for Alopecia Universalis?

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

"I would love to see how "Beautiful You Are Without Hair". Put some pictures up so…"

MiNAH replied Oct 9, 2009 to Is there is one final solution for Alopecia Universalis?

12 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by MiNAH

"did you read my blog comment to crown regal....go check it out & know you are no…"

MiNAH replied Oct 8, 2009 to itching head

19 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Pamela A.

"I have had it all, and have been through the mill with different drugs. Also the end…"

MiNAH replied Oct 7, 2009 to Having a difficult day :(

30 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Ernesto

"FIRST OF ALL......YOU WILL LOOK STUNNING. SO ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE GONNA LOOK HOT! HAV…"

MiNAH replied Oct 5, 2009 to What do I need to know about shaving my head?

10 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Karen

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service