Ammandahh's Discussions (15)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your answer :) Yes, I did it but I left a bit of hair. As they are thin a…"

Ammandahh replied Aug 15, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"Haha, Shaun T, it is better to laugh about it you see! MJ, you have been brave so do…"

Ammandahh replied Aug 15, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"Have you thought about buying a wig maybe? I mean, if you don't like your new look,…"

Ammandahh replied Aug 14, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"Do you like it? I freaked out a little bit after and now I am ok!"

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"Hey there, I just want to give you news about my hair; This morning I cut everything…"

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"You are right, I have thin hair but we cannot really see bald spots, just the thinni…"

Ammandahh replied Aug 10, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"Hey, thanks for the reply and sorry for the late one, I was enjoying the sun in sout…"

Ammandahh replied Aug 9, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"Hi Ashle,  I was the same as you, thick curly hair, I have lost it and my loss bega…"

Ammandahh replied Aug 4, 2014 to New to alopecia and having a VERY hard time coping!

22 Apr 6, 2017
Reply by gldean1988

"Hey Rose Marie,  Your daughter is beautiful indeed and I cannot see this is a wig!…"

Ammandahh replied Aug 4, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

"Hey Cindie,  I think you summarized the situation perfectly, I am going to do it, I…"

Ammandahh replied Aug 4, 2014 to Is it the right time to shave?

25 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by Ammandahh

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service