dreamscometrue's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow!  I hope I can get on Xeljanz, but public healthcare doesnt cover it"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 20, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"I had one Rheumie, whom seem to dismiss my every complaint, every joint pain and swe…"

dreamscometrue replied Oct 20, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"Thank you for validating your Humira, experience!  I had sharp chest pains when I to…"

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"I have AU, and have been AU for almost 30 years.  While I dont have significant hair…"

dreamscometrue replied Sep 5, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"Does your insurance cover it?? "

dreamscometrue replied Sep 1, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"If you dont mind me asking, specifically what disease is your dermatologist giving y…"

dreamscometrue replied Sep 1, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"Question for you Tricia and Kdh, what type of doctor are you seeing that is the one…"

dreamscometrue replied Aug 28, 2018 to Xeljanz and methotrexate together to improve efficacy

31 Mar 10, 2020
Reply by Fonsi

"Stay positive Janet!  Someone is bound to hear us.  It is very frustrating and hard…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 15, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"I was taking MTX for over 7 months before I started on Humira.  The injections, hone…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 13, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"I have AU and I also WAS diagnosed with RA.  But today after seeing a new rheumatolo…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 12, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service