dreamscometrue's Discussions (186)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

"My pleasure Leigh, I really hope your research project helps create change that so m…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 9, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"You're lucky Pamela, mine never came back.  It took almost 10 years to lose everythi…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 9, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"Thanks Leigh! I did the survey and the questions were great and many hit to the poi…"

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"I will!  "

dreamscometrue replied Jul 7, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"Thank you!  Oh yes, its been quite the journey; the depression, isolation, the hopel…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 6, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"I've been AU for almost 30 years, and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and I'm now taking…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 6, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"Hey Thanks Karian!"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 4, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"I'm doing the same thing you're doing.  I have to start on Humira first, and I've be…"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 3, 2018 to Crohns+ Alopecia + Humira = hair growth

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

"I'd be curious to see those.  I would love to participate in one"

dreamscometrue replied Jul 3, 2018 to Alopecia-Long Term Sufferers; Do you find studies exclude you?

26 Jul 16, 2018
Reply by Moonbeam

"Please keep us updated!  I started Humira too, its been 1 month(2 injections, I didn…"

dreamscometrue replied Jun 11, 2018 to Crohns+ Alopecia + Humira = hair growth

35 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by dreamscometrue

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service