amanda ackroyd's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks matt, im ok today its that some times i get so pissed off with my self, i don…"

amanda ackroyd replied May 1, 2010 to Going through it again

9 May 1, 2010
Reply by amanda ackroyd

"i didnt even belive it at first i thought i was being paranoid until i asked my brot…"

amanda ackroyd replied Apr 30, 2010 to Going through it again

9 May 1, 2010
Reply by amanda ackroyd

"most of the members think if it grows bk it would b the best thing ever, but wen if…"

9 May 1, 2010
Reply by amanda ackroyd

"thank you"

9 May 1, 2010
Reply by amanda ackroyd

"i just dont know how i feel bout this, i was truely heart broken at first, my emotio…"

9 May 1, 2010
Reply by amanda ackroyd

"hello my hair was straight and dark brown and wen it started to grow back it came wh…"

amanda ackroyd replied Apr 29, 2010 to Losing pigment in remaining hair, anyone else experiencing this?

4 Apr 29, 2010
Reply by Alisha Jennings

"it is so sad that people can b that rude and stare at a 3year old like he is an alie…"

amanda ackroyd replied Apr 27, 2010 to Unneeded comments or looks

10 May 4, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"hi, im 28 years old, and i lost all of my hair wen i was 8 years old, and it was a f…"

amanda ackroyd replied Apr 27, 2010 to Overwhelmed with emotions!

30 Sep 18, 2010
Reply by CHARLENE WILSON (Chayenne's Mom)

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service