RahulAlopecia's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"2 tabs of 5mg a day. one in the morning and one in evening."

RahulAlopecia replied Mar 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"hey Lindzzej.. Are you in Chicago? If so, I can refer you to my derm at North wester…"

RahulAlopecia replied Mar 23, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Is anyone on this group from Chicago and getting their treatment from Northwestern d…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congratulations. I have been on the Med for three months my self but haven't seen an…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is very encouraging. I have been on the med for about three months now and have…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Which hospital in Chicago is conducting the study?"

RahulAlopecia replied Jan 4, 2017 to JAK inhibitor clinical study in Chicago

15 Nov 23, 2018
Reply by Jack Anderson

"I have been on Xeljanz for little over two weeks now and I have been taking 5mg tab…"

RahulAlopecia replied Jan 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, Very encouraged by reading all the comments and progress being made with Xel…"

RahulAlopecia replied Dec 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service