Tammy -mom of Ramsey's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't wiat to hear how this works for you. I' be willing to try this for my daught…"

Tammy -mom of Ramsey replied Dec 18, 2008 to Treating With Decolorized Iodine

24 Oct 2, 2010
Reply by Lynn AKA Mom of 2 w/AA

"NO...It was the pediatrician that told me this, and they are being weird about the w…"

Tammy -mom of Ramsey replied Dec 17, 2008 to Vitamin B12

7 Aug 9, 2010
Reply by Julie Koch

"Sad :("

Tammy -mom of Ramsey replied Dec 15, 2008 to Disabled child forced to shave head

27 Dec 22, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"My daughter has been my sick child. She was the only out of my three who was exclusi…"

Tammy -mom of Ramsey replied Dec 2, 2008 to Other Illness

4 Jan 10, 2009
Reply by Gillian Hobson

"Okay, get this, her hair was so thick (yes thick) that it was too hard to get the po…"

Tammy -mom of Ramsey replied Nov 30, 2008 to This is a strange question about hair donation and wigs but......

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Thank you. I am n ot sure what we will do tonight. I will keep it it it seems right…"

Tammy -mom of Ramsey replied Nov 26, 2008 to This is a strange question about hair donation and wigs but......

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I really want to save her hair, but I don't think it will be possible. I know we can…"

Tammy -mom of Ramsey replied Nov 25, 2008 to This is a strange question about hair donation and wigs but......

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

"CIndy, thanks...My daughter has been asking for quite some time to get her hair cut.…"

Tammy -mom of Ramsey replied Nov 24, 2008 to This is a strange question about hair donation and wigs but......

10 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Rose Marie'

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service