Xeljanzmiracle's Discussions (791)

Discussions Replied To (773) Replies Latest Activity

"There is an annual renewal date which is based on the MONTH you are approved, not th…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 16, 2017 to Xelsource Hardship Program 2017

3 Jan 18, 2017
Reply by Xeljanzmiracle

"Many of us have experienced complete regrowth on Xeljanz. Check out Alopecia Destroy…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 13, 2017 to How many of you have total regrowth after being alopecia totalis

25 Jul 24, 2017
Reply by Eric Graff

"Don't give up Rascalx, your hair regrowth HAS begun! Be patient, we all started with…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 13, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Don't assume that ur income is too high. Xelsource takes into consideration your mor…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Jan 4, 2017 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"To be honest guys, although a lot of us had regrowth with 2 a day, I think starting…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 27, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Ur welcome. When are u leaving?"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Dwhite, how did your doctor's appointment at my dermatology clinic at UCSF go? Did y…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 24, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"TURKEY INFO: It's on page 136 of this thread. You can go there directly by entering…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Unfortunately,Mashloum, the results for the topical Xeljanz haven't been very good.…"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Welcome Rahul!"

Xeljanzmiracle replied Dec 22, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service