Djp's Discussions (26)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"Why can’t your pharmacy fill the minoxidil. Adding minoxidil was a game changer for…"

Djp replied Dec 17, 2023 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"No you are not "

Djp replied Mar 7, 2021 to Do You Have Multiple Backups Of The Same Wig?

2 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by Cindie

"I have received both vaccines and have not had any increase in shedding. I’m 3 weeks…"

Djp replied Jan 27, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also is the correct bank address 1 Queens Road Central but the City is Kowloon? And…"

Djp replied Jan 7, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Also the bank is in Hong Kong so I assume I am sending the money there. I know you w…"

Djp replied Jan 7, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Carlie I emailed Mouree two nights ago and she/he responded within 8 hours and he ha…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Nat I need some one on one help as well. I don’t even know what to do in TransferWis…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for the update. Hate to hear this. "

Djp replied May 12, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I used IT Stays Body Adhesive and the only time I ever had issues with my wig moving…"

Djp replied Apr 30, 2020 to Anybody try Newlacecu vacuum wig?

11 Jun 29, 2020
Reply by Sam

"Thank you for the info. Please keep us posted on all of this! Thanks again!!"

Djp replied Apr 23, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service