Beth's Discussions (79)

Discussions Replied To (78) Replies Latest Activity

"Wildstar, I heard Latisse helps with eyelashes. Ask your dermatologist."

Beth replied Feb 17, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Best wishes and positive thoughts toward you, Wildstar.I will be following your jour…"

Beth replied Feb 17, 2016 to WILDSTAR vs ALOPECIA - The Winner Is...

16 May 22, 2016
Reply by WILDSTAR

"I am thankful that current treatments have drawn media and drug company attention to…"

Beth replied Feb 14, 2016 to Anyone have cosmetically acceptable regrowth with Xeljanz?

88 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Rach1992

"Starshine, One solution could be to put it in a dosing syringe. Maybe users can appl…"

Beth replied Feb 10, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"I wish this were true. My Mayo Clinic doctor does not believe any third world countr…"

Beth replied Feb 10, 2016 to The cure!!!

191 Mar 28, 2022
Reply by Jade

"Hi Mariah, I sent you a friend request, in response to this post. I am not sure if t…"

Beth replied Feb 6, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"Hi Mariah, I would love to send you a sample of the Letter Head for the Hair Growth…"

Beth replied Feb 3, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

"I am also very interested in this. I have teenage members in my family affected by A…"

Beth replied Jan 30, 2016 to Topical Xeljanz

76 May 31, 2019
Reply by jonlorusso

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service