Ashley Garrett's Discussions (37)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"not silly at all!! lace is amazing! its comfy and not hot at all! i love mine! i got…"

Ashley Garrett replied Oct 6, 2010 to Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

12 Oct 12, 2010
Reply by Diahna Lynn Studio

"thanks! thats good to know!"

Ashley Garrett replied Oct 4, 2010 to Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

12 Oct 12, 2010

"hi Kathy! i love the full lace wigs especially with human hair. Ive only ordered one…"

Ashley Garrett replied Oct 2, 2010 to Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

12 Oct 12, 2010

"thanks lisa!! thats just what i was wanting to know... i can only wear the wig i hav…"

Ashley Garrett replied Oct 2, 2010 to Short full lace wig vs. long full lace wigs?

12 Oct 12, 2010

"Welcome to the site. This site has been a god send for me! The people on here are gr…"

Ashley Garrett replied Sep 24, 2010 to The wonders of modern age technology!

4 Sep 24, 2010
Reply by Katie C

"Thanks Cheryl!!!! ill let you know how it goes ;)"

Ashley Garrett replied Aug 8, 2010 to Wigs and roller coasters?

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"lol! thanks :) definitely going to give it a try! i love the short hair on you!! loo…"

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"i used to be able to pull my hair back over the wig, but now i dont have enough to d…"

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"EXACTLY how i feel lol!! omg it would be so awful if the wig flew off my head!!! but…"

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

"i have been wanting to go tubing all summer! i was scared that when i go face first…"

24 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by emmklise31

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service