Lori Van Decker's Discussions (183)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi. I also use the eyebrow stamps. What I do helps, although nothing will keep brows…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jun 25, 2013 to Eyebrows

14 Jun 8, 2015
Reply by ariel

"I just whip stitched small patches of Dermafix that I took out of old wigs. You can…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jun 7, 2013 to Views please on the coolest wig

26 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"I sent you a friend request so that you can see photos of the silk top and hairline.…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jun 6, 2013 to Silk top wigs

4 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by hugohugo

"I buy custom lace wigs that have a lace front and top and stretch lace back. I sew D…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jun 6, 2013 to Views please on the coolest wig

26 Sep 27, 2013
Reply by chris for hair

"I buy from orderwigsonline.com, but all of the Chinese vendors seem to sell similar…"

Lori Van Decker replied Jun 5, 2013 to Bought a new wig 4 months ago and I just ruined it! How do I prevent this from happening again?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"I have a silk top unit that I ordered custom sized online from a Chinese vendor. I a…"

Lori Van Decker replied May 29, 2013 to Silk top wigs

4 Jun 8, 2013
Reply by hugohugo

"If you don't get any help from your vendor with regard to wig care, you might consid…"

Lori Van Decker replied May 25, 2013 to What's a good conditioner for human hair wigs?

6 Feb 10, 2016
Reply by Darling

"I bought the Gripper to wear for intense ballroom dancing activities, during which n…"

Lori Van Decker replied May 23, 2013 to Follea Gripper Wigs???

28 Sep 26, 2013
Reply by Rose Marie'

"I send my measurements to a company in China and they make the caps to custom fit. I…"

Lori Van Decker replied May 22, 2013 to Bought a new wig 4 months ago and I just ruined it! How do I prevent this from happening again?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Lori Van Decker

"Another thing I believe screwed up my unit with the poly perimeter was using a super…"

Lori Van Decker replied May 21, 2013 to Bought a new wig 4 months ago and I just ruined it! How do I prevent this from happening again?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Lori Van Decker

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service