Epo's Discussions (69)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"I currently use the Philip Kinglsey Flaky/Itchy Scalp set of products (shampoo/condi…"

Epo replied Jul 9, 2013 to Hair care products

3 Jul 16, 2013
Reply by Jennifer

"I agree - stressing is not helping my physical well being at all! I go through some…"

Epo replied Jul 8, 2013 to Hair shedding

34 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by barbosa

"I feel like my doctors are awesome, but the consensus is that.. they have no clue AT…"

Epo replied Jul 3, 2013 to Feeling overwhelmed and angry about my diagnosis and I don't know what to do (my story)

8 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"Back in February and March, I had bouts when I didn't wash my hair for 4-5 days at a…"

Epo replied Jul 3, 2013 to Hair shedding

34 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by barbosa

"I have 10 patches as of now, not including my thinned right eyebrow, and the loss of…"

Epo replied Jul 3, 2013 to Hair shedding

34 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by barbosa

"Yeah! I never noticed when the hair loss on the spots set in, it felt instantaneous.…"

Epo replied Jul 1, 2013 to Hair shedding

34 Jul 26, 2013
Reply by barbosa

"Hey - I'm in the same boat as you, almost exactly. I posted something similar to thi…"

Epo replied Jun 30, 2013 to Feeling overwhelmed and angry about my diagnosis and I don't know what to do (my story)

8 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by ASRN

"Yeah, the side effects are definitely adding up. I have a huge bloated face, muscle…"

Epo replied Jun 25, 2013 to Prednisone

6 Aug 8, 2013
Reply by Johanna

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service