Lillian (Tracy-mom)'s Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never been a big advocate for flu shots. My daughter with AA has Asthma and an…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Nov 10, 2009 to Swine Flu Vaccine and AA?

13 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Kristin Devies

"Connie, My 8 year daughter was diagnosed 4 months ago. I would much rather it were…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Sep 28, 2009 to Coping?

15 Oct 6, 2009
Reply by Michelle

"Homeopathy is all about helping the body heal itself. Western medicine is about trea…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Sep 22, 2009 to Homeopathic Remedies for alopecia areata!?

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Molly

"My daughter was diagnosed with AA 3 months ago. Very Stressfull!!. Yesterday, she sa…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Jul 23, 2009 to Just strange coincidence

2 Jul 23, 2009
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Barbara, Did you have a post of Keratin.com as well? I tried to send a reply and it…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied Jun 1, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009
Reply by Alyssa (barbara-mom)

"I was just trying to pass on hopefull news that I'd discovered. My daughter is a bit…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied May 26, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009

"I know that your daughter is young, but several people on this post have been using…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied May 21, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009

"My daughter has been taking allergy shots for 2 years and we had gone up to two days…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied May 18, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009

"The things I'm trying are so that nature can take its course. After a lot of reading…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied May 7, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009

"My 8 year daughter was diagnosed with alopecia ariata last week. I was a wreck. Afte…"

Lillian (Tracy-mom) replied May 6, 2009 to Kind of lost

30 Jun 1, 2009

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service