Giusep's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Here is the Most recent picture of my fiancés progress while on xeljanz. Thank God s…"

Giusep replied Sep 21, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Thanks Singh. She has been on 2 a day for the past 9 months. No other immunosuppress…"

Giusep replied Sep 2, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Hey Seahawks Dad, Thanks!!!She is going to continue on 2 a day for now Bc the sides…"

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Here's another one"

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"9 month update. My fiancé has experienced 100% full regrowth! Her eyelashes, eye bro…"

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Wow that's Amazing!!!!"

Giusep replied Aug 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Holy crap Owen!!! I am so happy for you!!!"

Giusep replied Aug 17, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"My Fiancés 6 month update on Xeljanz. My fiancés eyebrows and eyelashes or 100% bac…"

Giusep replied Jul 1, 2015 to Xeljanz 2 month update: My fiancé's progress

70 Nov 8, 2015
Reply by Giusep

"Wow Owen that is amazing I am so happy for you!!! Your results are so encouraging. m…"

Giusep replied Jun 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow your sons 2 and a half month results are astonishing. Any side effects?"

Giusep replied Jun 6, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service