Georgie's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"oof. Blackstrap molasses is not the best tasting. It is more bitter. Tastes better i…"

Georgie replied Sep 20, 2010 to How to raise low ferritin levels?

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"Yes....I'll be taking my iron 3x a day now. Also learned that Blackstrap molasses ha…"

Georgie replied Sep 17, 2010 to How to raise low ferritin levels?

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"I do coconut milk...and I've done a full allergy panel. I'll look into the L-lysine…"

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"I am already gluten-free and dairy-free..."

11 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"We eat fish maybe every other week...not farm raised as DH is against that. I also t…"

Georgie replied Apr 23, 2010 to Anyone eat seafood regularly? Some substantial claims regarding seafood and autoimmune diseases, also mineral deficiency findings

3 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"Auto-immune diseases need to be talked about more. Awareness is so lacking. Our bodi…"

Georgie replied Apr 4, 2010 to Interesting article about many autoimmune diseases!

3 Apr 4, 2010
Reply by Georgie

"My first patch of missing hair showed up 2 years after I gave birth to my second chi…"

Georgie replied Apr 1, 2010 to Contraception pill and hair loss

4 Dec 27, 2017
Reply by Ricky Martin

"http://www.originalsprout.com/shampoo/ I know they aren't fruity...but have a fanta…"

Georgie replied Feb 20, 2010 to What is the best shampoo and conditioner to use on human hair?

5 Feb 24, 2010
Reply by Ella

"I could use those "stop talking" cards!! Nice!!"

Georgie replied Feb 20, 2010 to The Cancer Thing

8 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by BaldGirlsDoLunch.org

"Possibly a food allergy? My daughter used to have eczema...and she'd be scratching i…"

Georgie replied Feb 10, 2010 to Eczema

8 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by yasmin

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service