Lori M's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey Linda! Thanx so much for replying so quick!!!!! i am not entirely sure if it is…"

Lori M replied Nov 25, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Wicked awesome!!! I have waited sooooooooo long to talk to someone who knows these w…"

Lori M replied Nov 24, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"I also wanted to know if anyone found the bangs weird on these wigs. The reason I am…"

Lori M replied Nov 22, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Would she be able to tell me what a certain wig ACTUALLY looks like? I can't find an…"

Lori M replied Nov 21, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Hey! I am in Ottawa Canada..... I see you are from PEI! That is a beautiful part of…"

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"I will have to look into the tri-colors.... I find whenever you look at those color…"

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"What websites did you buy them from? Were you able to return the wigs since they wer…"

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Would the stylist trim the wig even if you didn't buy it from them? The people here…"

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Hey Lori! I actually have a human hair wig and I payed really big bucks for it. I g…"

Lori M replied Nov 20, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

"Having such a hard time. Went to a salon on Saturday and she had ordered in 7 wigs.…"

Lori M replied Nov 18, 2008 to Help! Calling All Rene Of Paris Wig Wearers

46 May 6, 2015
Reply by dorothy

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service