Maree's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for responding, I keep asking my doctor for the steroid pulse but he won’t…"

Maree replied Jan 4, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone, I have a question if anyone can relate. The end of May I tested positiv…"

Maree replied Jan 3, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Frida , I have a question, I’m currently taking 20mg if Xeljanz with  minoxidil f…"

Maree replied Jun 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I took 15 mg a day for 6 months with very little results, then added 300 mg of predn…"

Maree replied Feb 20, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Joja101 , I had a hard time responding at first and Dr King suggested a prednisone p…"

Maree replied Feb 20, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone experienced shedding after being on Xeljanz for awhile ?  Its almost as i…"

Maree replied Apr 14, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Yes I'm seeing him next week ... Just want to know if anyone else had this happen an…"

Maree replied Sep 7, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi , Im experiencing the same thing with shedding ....after all the regrowth i feel…"

Maree replied Sep 6, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone experienced tingling in hands and feet while taking xeljanx? I'm also see…"

Maree replied May 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service