mastros's Discussions (123)

Discussions Replied To (123) Replies Latest Activity

"Great thread. Thanks for creating it. Let's see how things evolve. "

mastros replied Jan 25, 2021 to vaccination and alopecia areata

80 Sep 23, 2021
Reply by MD

"You can always e-mail someone else from Beacon from here https://www.beaconmedicare.…"

mastros replied Jan 8, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello Ithastogetbetter ,  I also live in the Netherlands, and would like to know mo…"

mastros replied Jan 8, 2021 to Questions for those on Xeljanz!

18 Jan 24, 2022
Reply by PeterS

"You can always e-mail someone else from Beacon from here https://www.beaconmedicare.…"

mastros replied Jan 8, 2021 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"All the vaccines (Pfizer/Biotech, Moderna, AstraZeneca/Oxford, Jansen) till now are…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, I have too hashimoto and it's a great question. Afaik, they are fully aware…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am not a doctor and all I can talk about is my own personal experience. Being on 1…"

mastros replied Oct 30, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been taking the original till now. I do have a small amount of Beacon Tofacin…"

mastros replied Oct 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hello, You can find attached the update of my hair starting from 2017 when I had a l…"

mastros replied Oct 29, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I agree with Frida. This a unique situation.  Taking the public health advice seriou…"

mastros replied Mar 13, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service