Greeneyes80's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh and you are also lovely ! You look fantastic for 37 x"

Greeneyes80 replied Oct 7, 2012 to Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

"Hi Becca Im sorry to here your goin through this hell too ! Have you been checked f…"

Greeneyes80 replied Oct 7, 2012 to Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

"No the hair on my body is actually getting heavier and my dermatologist said the spo…"

Greeneyes80 replied Oct 2, 2012 to Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

"Hi doug thanks so much ! Yeah im suffering from awful depression and anxiety at the…"

Greeneyes80 replied Sep 30, 2012 to Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

"Hey guys ! We update .l saw the endocrinologist .He suspects poly cystic ovary disea…"

Greeneyes80 replied Sep 22, 2012 to Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

"lm really sad and upset today im so disappointed my dermatologist has passed me to a…"

Greeneyes80 replied Jul 27, 2012 to Confused ? Bloods came back ! High prolactin and low progesterone levels ?

2 Apr 3, 2015
Reply by youarebeautiful

"Hey lily bell Thanks for the advice ! I already suffer from endometriosis so l do h…"

Greeneyes80 replied Jul 13, 2012 to Dealing with diffuse hair loss and severe acne on face and body

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by Doug

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service