SweetlyFree's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (21) Replies Latest Activity

"What a wonderful bond between you and your Man. I am happy for you. Thank you for we…"

SweetlyFree replied Sep 11, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"I have hope that the love, support and commitment that I desire are in view of my fu…"

SweetlyFree replied Sep 10, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Thanks Debs! I agree, even though it's difficult to comprehend why he,'s so shallow."

SweetlyFree replied Sep 9, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Hey, Rosie! You are on point. This is the end of one chapter and the beginning of a…"

SweetlyFree replied Sep 8, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Thank you, Rosy! Your insight is full of light. I'm 60 years old. The rejection was…"

SweetlyFree replied Sep 7, 2014 to Is there love after alopecia totalis?

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Oh my! I wouldn't know what to do first with 200 interests. LoL Lea, thank your for…"

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Thank you Laura for your response to my concern. There is a hope that I have that sa…"

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"I appreciate a male sharing his point of view.  Thank you for the advice of partneri…"

32 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Jewelzy

"Angelica, you are a blessed woman!"

SweetlyFree replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

"What beautiful words to cherish!"

SweetlyFree replied Sep 5, 2014 to Hair loss affecting a marriage -- am I the only one?

124 Jan 29, 2020
Reply by lakshmisalini

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service