skip's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!  Congrats ADML.... I need to make a suggestion though.  It's t…"

skip replied Apr 29, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Merry... hang in there.  I've been AU for 4 years and I firmly believe mine was caus…"

skip replied Apr 27, 2015 to Xeljanz: When should I worry that it won't work for me?

11 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Merry

"Beautiful!!!  So exciting.  I'm starting week 2."

skip replied Apr 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Susan... Good luck on the trial.  I live in Los Angeles as well.  Re: the co-pay car…"

skip replied Apr 24, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Justin I sent you a PM.  Your insurance needs to DENY it in order for you to use the…"

skip replied Apr 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Justin... that is not the right price.  I should be around the $2,800 range.  Have y…"

skip replied Apr 21, 2015 to What has Xeljanz cost the people who are paying?

2 Apr 21, 2015
Reply by skip

"Awesome news cws!!  Thanks for the update.  I just started yesterday...looking forwa…"

skip replied Apr 21, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey there... Did you check that you were currently on Xeljanz on the second step of…"

skip replied Apr 7, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hey Lee... I'm about to give this a shot. Did you fully re-grow your hair? How many…"

skip replied Mar 1, 2012 to Prednisone

58 Jul 24, 2018
Reply by lisratae

"thanks! I'm not having any side effects. It's been just a month and I'm noticing a l…"

skip replied Jan 8, 2012 to Salfasalazine success

4 Jan 8, 2012
Reply by CATHERINE

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service