philnatural's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"My nails look like they been fried with acid or something. I filed off the top layer…"

philnatural replied Mar 8, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"Thanks for the advice. I will try for my kids sake. I have let it get the best of me…"

philnatural replied Mar 8, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"I'm 42. I had blood tests done and they found nothing. Going in for more. My nails a…"

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"I lost every hair in 2 maybe 3 months. So my choices are....1 (Take the drug and hav…"

philnatural replied Mar 7, 2017 to Has anyone read the article written a few years ago about the harvard doctor who treated someone with AU in a clinical trial with a medication for rheumatoid arthritis?

12 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"2ND day of AIP. I'm sure I have leaky gut syndrome. Maybe hashimotos. Docs appointme…"

philnatural replied Feb 15, 2017 to Auto-Immune Protocol - Paleo diet

6 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by philnatural

"We'll. I took a hot THC/CBD oil bath last week which is more like Greek Medicine. Th…"

philnatural replied Feb 15, 2017 to Acupunture, Chinese Medicine, Internal Herbal Remedies..

46 Oct 14, 2017
Reply by Patches

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service