stacey's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"did you get results i started this on my daughter yesterday, holly and dr. shah are…"

stacey replied Mar 27, 2012 to Homeopathic Remedies for alopecia areata!?

20 May 3, 2016
Reply by Molly

"how did this end up working for you"

stacey replied Mar 27, 2012 to has anyone of you here ever tried ayurveda treatment, herbal treatment?

16 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Dom

"How did this end up working for you"

stacey replied Mar 27, 2012 to has anyone of you here ever tried ayurveda treatment, herbal treatment?

16 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Dom

"How did this end up working for you."

16 Dec 21, 2014
Reply by Dom

"My daughter still has only the one spot for about 3 months now. It has not gotten an…"

stacey replied Mar 27, 2012 to Children with alopecia

29 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

"At what age did you start AA. Did the injections every cause you to get little dents…"

stacey replied Mar 16, 2012 to Responding well to steroid injections, but...

11 Mar 16, 2012
Reply by stacey

"My daughter is only 4 years old and she has had 1 small patch for about 2 and a half…"

stacey replied Mar 15, 2012 to OUTCOME OF AA?

10 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Kevin

"thank you very much for your response glad your daughter is doing well and i am tryi…"

stacey replied Jan 18, 2012 to Children with alopecia

29 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by LitchKing

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service