Sad_Rapunzel's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"yes, I listened your advice and had an appointment with her, and payed a lot of mone…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 22, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"Nope.. Nothing new..  She just told me it's TE by her opinion and it will grow back…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 22, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

" It's awful... I couldn't even touch my head... I can't look at the mirror...  I als…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 21, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"At least it's back.. And it's curly, and shakeable :)  You are happy. But. I still c…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your reply  I have an appointment on Monday with yet another dermato…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"is you doctor - dr.Kabigting?  I travelled here mostly just for him, to find out he…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 20, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"Dear Boy Newjack! (sorry, but with THIS HAIR you must be really young teen :) )  Are…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank  you dear Ahmed I have already scheduled appointment with her next week. I wi…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 20, 2019 to Long-term thinning.. TE? CTE? Female pattern baldness?What to do next?

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"does she has her hair grow back?  Thank you for your advice. I have checked with ukr…"

27 May 23, 2019
Reply by Sad_Rapunzel

"No, it's not true  It feels like God makes fun of me. Like I'm the least loved child…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 17, 2019 to How to deal with depression because of alopecia....

24 May 9, 2019
Reply by Miranda12

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service