Sad_Rapunzel's Discussions (78)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"I'd rather have some disease with lethal ending, then this.  I feel ugly all the tim…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I will never have hair like this again and I can't live knowing this..  WhatsApp%20I…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 3, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Please tell when did you start notice regrowth?  How many months on this pills it to…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 2, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"DEAR NICOLE  PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL OF DR.KING IN PRV MESSAGES, because while I'm o…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Apr 1, 2019 to Update: 1 year on Tobacitinib!

472 Oct 12, 2023
Reply by Apple

"I calmed down for one week after your messages... But today I looked carefully at my…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 24, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you dear Kathy...  All my blood tests were accepted by at least 3 doctors lik…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you  but I really don't believe in these good stories of some womens, who afte…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 21, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh, I saw a lot of them already. Because it's been 2 years now. I loose more then gr…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"You are so amazing...  Are you a doctor? Or a psychotherapist? Or at least yoga inst…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"So what do I need to do now?  If this dug is too powerful for me, so what is left? W…"

Sad_Rapunzel replied Mar 20, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service