Merry's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"I love it!! "

Merry replied Jun 8, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"ADML, I'm so glad that we have someone with your months of experience on here. I thi…"

Merry replied May 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you for your encouragement, Nick. I love the last sentence about being closer…"

Merry replied May 20, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Starshine, my doctor didn't say why some don't respond as quickly, but he did say th…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I am 10 weeks into my treatment with xeljanz, and I haven't seen any hair yet, not e…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow! Your results are so encouraging. Unfortunately,I have been on Xeljanz for 2 mon…"

Merry replied May 16, 2015 to Xeljanz- Update after three months

28 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by blondfrog

"Congratulations, Shanna! I am thrilled for you!!! I can see that your eye brows are…"

Merry replied May 5, 2015 to Instagram Xeljanz results...is this someone on here??

24 May 12, 2022
Reply by Bafarett

"Thanks, everyone, for the encouragement! I feel more confident now. I went back to t…"

Merry replied Apr 29, 2015 to Xeljanz: When should I worry that it won't work for me?

11 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Merry

"Okay, Manman, I am trying to give it time, but sometimes I get very nervous and worr…"

Merry replied Apr 25, 2015 to Xeljanz: When should I worry that it won't work for me?

11 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Merry

"Thank you for your reply and encouragement. I have been on this journey for years no…"

Merry replied Apr 25, 2015 to Xeljanz: When should I worry that it won't work for me?

11 Apr 29, 2015
Reply by Merry

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service