Merry's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello everyone! I haven't written anything on here for awhile, so I thought I'd chim…"

Merry replied Apr 18, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"i am on xeljanz ad it is working without side effects so far. "

Merry replied Jan 12, 2016 to Cyclosporine

5 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Kris

"Yes, I have AU and have had hair regrow all over my scalp, eye lashes and brows with…"

Merry replied Jan 10, 2016 to Cyclosporine

5 Jan 12, 2016
Reply by Kris

"Footbal Fan, I was on 2 Xeljanz  per day for 6 months with no progress other than im…"

Merry replied Dec 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I have been on xeljanz since March, and I have been slow to make progress, but thank…"

Merry replied Dec 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Football Fan, I was on 2 xeljanz per day with Plaquenil for 6 months with no regrowt…"

Merry replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you, Xeljanzmiracle! No, I have never smoked or taken recreational drugs. I us…"

Merry replied Nov 22, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Football fan, I had not seen any results even with Plaquenil and 3 xeljanz per day,…"

Merry replied Nov 19, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Has anyone been presribed more than 4 Xeljanz tablets per day? I am finally seeing a…"

Merry replied Nov 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Awesome regrowth, Jckah! Were you AU? "

Merry replied Nov 3, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service