Merry's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"I am feeling very depressed and frustrated as well. I have been on xeljanz since Mar…"

Merry replied Oct 28, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"May I ask why you switched from xeljanz? If xeljanz wasn't working for you, had you…"

Merry replied Sep 12, 2015 to Ruxolitinib Medication

6 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Erdem

"Football fan, I have been on 2 per day since March 11, so just under 6 months. I hav…"

Merry replied Sep 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow! That is awesome for just 4 months' growth! "

Merry replied Sep 8, 2015 to My Stanford trial experience, part 2 (Xeljanz)

179 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Alma

"Thanks for the encouragement, Starshine! I will take 3 per day for one month and the…"

Merry replied Sep 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just got back from Cleveland Clinic. My doctor says that only two of his alopecia…"

Merry replied Sep 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I just called xelsource and they are sending me a copay card. I have insurance which…"

Merry replied Sep 1, 2015 to Xeljanz: Price/Insurance concerns? Call Xelsource at 1-855 493-5526

28 Feb 12, 2018
Reply by Newjack

"This pic made me cry happy tears! congrats! "

Merry replied Aug 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thank you so much for your reply ADML. You are such a great source of support. You a…"

Merry replied Aug 25, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Oh my goodness, Megn!!! I am so happy for you!! Do you find yourself going to the mi…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service