Photolic's Discussions (28)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Amazing to hear that!  That's the mindset! I did exactly that and worked for me! le…"

Photolic replied Oct 31, 2018 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hi Nicolas, I don't feel comfortable yet to use anything, I'm waiting for new treat…"

Photolic replied Oct 31, 2018 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Thank for the wise and wonderful words @RossG, I couldn't agree more with you! Talki…"

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hey Steve, First of all sorry my super late reply, I hope you are ok! Let me tell yo…"

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Hey mate. Let me tell you something... It is has been a while since I write this pos…"

Photolic replied Oct 15, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Thank you for the compliment, I just need time to say that to myself. kisses! "

Photolic replied Jul 13, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

":D "We maybe short of hair but we have big hearts and have so much to offer." Well,…"

Photolic replied Jul 13, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"I blushed! you are too kind Debbi thank you for the kind words."

Photolic replied Jul 9, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Thank to all of you for the kind words. You don't know but you did help me a lot. Ev…"

Photolic replied Jul 8, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

"Thank you for the support all of this community here is a blessing full of good ener…"

Photolic replied Jul 8, 2017 to Dating problems, rejection insecurity, where I go again!

71 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by LostandFound43

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service