Rose Marie''s Discussions (1,331)

Discussions Replied To (1248) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi I will talk about the comfort of my daughters wig of choice (freedom wigs).  She…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 4, 2014 to Need hair replacement and can't find it

7 Jun 13, 2015
Reply by Dominique Cleopatra

"My opinion is as valid about this subject as anybody here.  April....a Freedom wig…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 3, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Hi I thought I'd put some piccies up of my daughter in a few of her Freedom Wigs.…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 2, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Hi My daughter was diagnosed with alopecia when she was 12...in the last 11 years s…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 2, 2014 to 9 year old daughter diagnosed with alopecia

21 Feb 14, 2015
Reply by Trusting in God

"Hello Zimre I think it is important for you to really investigate what you need and…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 2, 2014 to Need hair replacement and can't find it

7 Jun 13, 2015

"Hello Wedizzle  I remember when my daughter first lost her hair (she had very long,…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 2, 2014 to Resentment

6 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Hi Daneh I felt just as you do when I first started looking at what options were av…"

Rose Marie' replied Nov 2, 2014 to This whole business with wigs is an absolute joke!

40 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by Gonaim

"Hi Alice I just saw you online and hoped we maybe able to catch up.  I have looked…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 29, 2014 to Follea Gripper sport wig

3 Oct 29, 2014
Reply by Rose Marie'

"Gosh, so many wigs have the choice of bangs.  I personally prefer some type of bang…"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 27, 2014 to Wigs with bangs

6 Feb 10, 2015

"This is really exciting. :) Rosy"

Rose Marie' replied Oct 27, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service