HS's Discussions (52)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"that's sooooooo awesome to see!!!!"

HS replied Jul 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"YAY!!! I'm so excited for you!! Also, i'm so glad you posted these pics with the iPh…"

HS replied Jul 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"this is great news! I was first diagnosed when I was 15, and it was hard to have hai…"

HS replied May 27, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Everyone - I've been following this discussion from the very beginning, and I've…"

HS replied May 26, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Traci, I apologize if this is an inappropriate question, but did your insurance c…"

HS replied Dec 2, 2014 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi, I was diagnosed with alopecia areata age 14 about 6 months after I had Mononeucl…"

HS replied Nov 18, 2014 to AA triggered by other illness

37 Oct 25, 2019
Reply by Cocopuffz17

"Michelle - if you do this, a couple important tips. My doctor had me get a shingles…"

HS replied May 10, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"you're welcome!  good luck! "

HS replied May 9, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"Looks like it worked! "

HS replied May 9, 2013 to Energy for researching treatment? When does it fade?

41 Aug 23, 2019
Reply by janiegray

"I have not heard about dithro cream. Is this a prescription? My dermatologist (Dr. R…"

HS replied Nov 8, 2011 to Has anyone used dithro cream on their eyebrow area?

4 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Mary

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service