Debbi Fuller's Discussions (172)

Discussions Replied To (158) Replies Latest Activity

"We live in NH!  opposite coasts!  Ride safe!"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 7, 2014 to Finding strength from the wonderful people here

36 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Bety

"I have a bunch.  My first was a little bee, then I added our cat, then our motorcycl…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 7, 2014 to Finding strength from the wonderful people here

36 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Bety

"Hi Fiona, I can relate to your chosing the motorcycle community to 'bare all'.  Ther…"

36 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Bety

"Hi Susan, It's not a matter of being a 'quitter'.  AA or AU will do whatever it deci…"

Debbi Fuller replied Jul 5, 2014 to Words of encouragement needed

31 Jul 9, 2014
Reply by Jaeden's Momma

"I agree.  Leave her alone.  There is NO cure for alopecia, just treatments that are…"

Debbi Fuller replied May 10, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I tried the steroid injections and anthralin cream for about 6 months, the alopecia…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 22, 2014 to People who have refused treatment

101 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Britt

"Your insurance is insane.  For one thing, they cover a lot of other diseases which a…"

Debbi Fuller replied Apr 17, 2014 to Insurance denial

47 Aug 2, 2015
Reply by Supportive Mom

"Good Luck Heather, If he's a good guy with the right values, he'll be fine with it. …"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 12, 2014 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"I'm SO glad you thought it was helpful!!  Good Luck meeting some great guys - they A…"

Debbi Fuller replied Mar 12, 2014 to The 'Third Date Rule' by Debbi Fuller

53 Mar 22, 2019
Reply by ree221

"Way to go Donna!  When you discover your own ability to find strength inside yoursel…"

Debbi Fuller replied Feb 26, 2014 to How to deal with setbacks when dealing with AA?

20 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marsha Lampert MBA MS

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service