Fox's Discussions (20)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"Also,be smart,don't let your happiness or selfesteem depend on something that you do…"

Fox replied Aug 5, 2012 to My alopecia is back...and I can't bear the thought of going through this again. How did you cope?

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by mike

"Hi there! I can only tell you how i cope.Hopefully it will help,or give you a new pe…"

Fox replied Aug 5, 2012 to My alopecia is back...and I can't bear the thought of going through this again. How did you cope?

14 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by mike

"I am also still tempted to buy something in a shop..I'll let you know when the time…"

Fox replied Sep 5, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi Becca,no I haven´t ordered yet,but my hair is beginning to fall out,so I´ll proba…"

Fox replied Sep 5, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Hi your hairpieces look great!! I was looking at Chinese vendors,but I have lost cou…"

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Oh no...cutting or pulling the hair from corpses???? That sounds like a horror story…"

Fox replied May 29, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Thanks a lot!"

Fox replied May 29, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"People my age drove cars that cost 2300 dollars but I had a 3 cm with 10 cm lace hai…"

Fox replied Apr 27, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"I'm sorry to hear that...I guess it's a common problem many people encounter. The l…"

Fox replied Apr 27, 2010 to Full lace (stretch) wigs with Thin Skin around the perimeter

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

"Thanks for the tip Susan! Nice to hear that you have such good experience!"

69 Apr 3, 2019
Reply by vfedorova514

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service