singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jim can i ask how long have you had no hair for before you started ctp-543"

singh replied May 30, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone, Just want to know does anyone take tofacitinib with baricitinib or is t…"

singh replied Jan 25, 2022 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Thanks guys for clearing that up ! Yeh they do look promising as my doctor said they…"

singh replied Jul 11, 2020 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Hi,  Sound promising but what does this mean for us? With these fast track and brea…"

singh replied Jul 10, 2020 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Thanks Fred, Ive heard has been fast tracked through the FDA... what does this mean…"

singh replied Jul 5, 2020 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Hi Carlie,  Yes it was but once in the UK parcelforce take over once it’s release f…"

singh replied Jul 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Meedo, I ordered 30 boxes and customs is nothing to worry about, if they do keep…"

singh replied Jul 3, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Any Updated on CTP-543 people ? I’ve heard it has been fast tracked by the FDA? What…"

singh replied Jul 2, 2020 to New JAK inhibitor - CTP-543 by Concert Pharmaceuticals

84 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by chris_s

"Hi, Haven’t been on this for a while but I have re-ordered my meds from Beacon and h…"

singh replied Jul 2, 2020 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi Kate im from the UK and went to New York and seen Dr Bordone. At the time the con…"

singh replied Oct 9, 2019 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service