singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"I hope it will be okay serinaadale , you should ask ADML as am sure he had some hair…"

singh replied Jan 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"From my experience I have only ever had one gf and I think women and men prefer peop…"

singh replied Jan 4, 2016 to Dating?

42 Jul 26, 2019
Reply by Rubius

"Thanks pm you back"

singh replied Jan 4, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi could you please share or inbox me Dr kings email address I would also love to em…"

singh replied Jan 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow it's really coming in well xeljanz miracle so happy for you !! How many months i…"

singh replied Jan 3, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Rach1992 I genuinely understand your concern but do me a favour and inbox me and il…"

singh replied Dec 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Rach I don't think anyone who has started on xeljanz plans to stay on it forever. Xe…"

singh replied Dec 31, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Have you tried upping the dosage? Or mybe try something along side it just to stabil…"

singh replied Dec 31, 2015 to Xeljanz Users...Let's Stay Connected Here in 2016!

198 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by singh

"Icarus have you got alopecia?"

singh replied Dec 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Have you got alopecia ??"

singh replied Dec 30, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service