singh's Discussions (652)

Discussions Replied To (642) Replies Latest Activity

"Inboxed you xeljanz miracle"

singh replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Am hoping the FDA won't have a problem approving the cream version as it would have…"

singh replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is great news cmbdd! When will they release this for all of us to use? Can you…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"100 % it's a struggle but I do believe with in the next 36 to 50 months they will be…"

singh replied Dec 9, 2015 to Xelanjz users: have you ended treatment (for > 2 months) & kept your hair?

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Nicolas

"I agree with Cws it is more of a treatment not a cure. But on the positive side hope…"

singh replied Dec 8, 2015 to Xelanjz users: have you ended treatment (for > 2 months) & kept your hair?

7 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Nicolas

"Am sorry to hear this Katiegirl I do pray it is just a hair cycle. Mybe if you can t…"

singh replied Dec 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Congrats on your growth! I think the shedding might be due to the hair cycle or mybe…"

singh replied Dec 8, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Didn't see Sabri comment but keep us updated Dr who"

singh replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"That is good to hear Cws! I spoke to a Dr in America saying they do stem cell hair l…"

singh replied Dec 2, 2015 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It looks like it's saying day and night. Where did you get them from ?"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service