Jen's Discussions (53)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you so much Jckah for keeping us posted. I was following your progress and I h…"

Jen replied Feb 25, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"you do it at night before bed:  "The trained aromatherapist explained how to use the…"

Jen replied Feb 23, 2016 to Rosemary oil?

11 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by chris_s

"It seemed to help me for a time, like anything with hair-loss you have to try for se…"

11 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by chris_s

"Yes, try it in a blend with cedar wood, lavender and thyme oils (a few drops of each…"

11 Feb 27, 2016
Reply by chris_s

"That seems like a really smart trial and fair to the participant in that they can se…"

Jen replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"thank you! "

Jen replied Feb 16, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"would love a link to this video. thanks for sharing! "

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"This is not FDA approved yet and a commercial preparation does not exist yet. Some p…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"It's more dangerous internally. If it was working just as well as a cream, I'm not s…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"I thought the one patient who did the cream only got eyebrows and some scalp hair ba…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service