Dana's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you too true words I have dyed my hair done nails etc... Never thought of it l…"

Dana replied Jul 27, 2011 to Can someone say it's all gonna be okay?

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Thank you you are right of course it's only been 24 hours and already I'm feeling a…"

Dana replied Jul 27, 2011 to Can someone say it's all gonna be okay?

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Again thank you so much for the kind words and show of support I am so glad I joined…"

Dana replied Jul 26, 2011 to Can someone say it's all gonna be okay?

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Thank you! beautiful picture is that you?"

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Wow...thanks sooooo much Rosy such kind words and thoughtfull advice. You are so rig…"

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Your comments made me smile for the first time today...thanks for that I feel less a…"

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Simple??? Not so sure but great advice I like a for now....although dancing sounds f…"

58 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Dana

"Glad to hear that Lorna I too think my RA is linked to my alopecia. No one knows abo…"

Dana replied Jul 20, 2011 to I outed myself as having alopecia on Facebook

28 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Lorna

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service