Scott James's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"After reading the doctors response I was thinking the same thing about identifying a…"

Scott James replied Jun 8, 2012 to Another interesting case

10 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by divine_comedy

"Out of curiousity I contacted the author of the 2007 study 'Alopecia universalis: ha…"

Scott James replied Jun 7, 2012 to Another interesting case

10 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by divine_comedy

"Thanks for the update Tam. I spoke to my doctor about a trial with methotrexate but…"

Scott James replied Jun 6, 2012 to Methotrexate

88 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by tony4308

"Hello all Might I ask ..... Can we have a hands-up for anybody following this thread…"

Scott James replied Jun 1, 2012 to Methotrexate

88 Apr 12, 2021
Reply by tony4308

"You would need to be under GP supervision if taking these drugs. The GP will routine…"

Scott James replied May 28, 2012 to Another interesting case

10 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by divine_comedy

"Here's the link to an ongoing study in the use of Simvastatin & Ezetimibe (Vytor…"

Scott James replied May 26, 2012 to Another interesting case

10 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by divine_comedy

"Courtney - I read a posting recently by someone who said that taking supplements con…"

Scott James replied Feb 16, 2012 to Transition from Alopecia Areata to Universalis

7 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Courtney

"Seems to be the general theme so far then that the journey to AU is a sudden/rapid m…"

Scott James replied Feb 16, 2012 to Transition from Alopecia Areata to Universalis

7 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Courtney

"Also, it was after taking cyclosporine that I noticed the switch from AA to the dram…"

Scott James replied Feb 15, 2012 to Transition from Alopecia Areata to Universalis

7 Mar 13, 2012
Reply by Courtney

"No, I stopped taking the Cyclosporine as soon as I noticed the dramatic thinning of…"

Scott James replied Feb 6, 2012 to Cyclosporine

18 Feb 12, 2012
Reply by Vanessa

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service