sultan h's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Sp 06 we would like all world's dermatologist doctors Admit it Xelijanz. and we want…"

sultan h replied Mar 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Sounds great . Sp06 and cws . are you guys have a AU ? and do you have guys any side…"

sultan h replied Mar 8, 2016 to Xeljanz (Tofacitinib Citrate): My experience on the trial

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Wow that's really awesome Sp06 what kind of alopecia do you have before?? and how ma…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi everyone. I'm so happy to see all good results form all you guys please keep upda…"

9531 Jan 9
Reply by Jcortez05

"Hi CAH how are you doing?? tell me how's your daughter with Dr Rohit oils is she get…"

sultan h replied Apr 22, 2015 to Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

"So you advice me to use it. what you think you and I , start use this product next w…"

sultan h replied Apr 21, 2015 to Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

"I want everybody how use Dr Rohit oils tell us about experience with that to let us…"

sultan h replied Apr 21, 2015 to Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

"Hi Bad hair day. how's going with Dr Rohit oils did you try it? hope you got good re…"

sultan h replied Apr 20, 2015 to Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

"PamG how's going? could you please send to my Email before alopecia picture and Afte…"

sultan h replied Apr 19, 2015 to Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

"I'm so glad to your daughter all her hair back, I'm from Middle East , Saudia and, I…"

sultan h replied Apr 17, 2015 to Indian herbal oils working on my daughter

57 Apr 29, 2017
Reply by sk

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service