BarbaraK's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Rose Marie . of course you can also feel free to chat, talk, Facebook which e…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 7, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"Of course. We can speak one on one more. Maybe now that we are friends I will be abl…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 6, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"BLee, I would just go out bald. Even though I didn't lose all of my hair and people…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 6, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"BLee, Bren, I am sorry you have had to deal with total hair loss, but, thank you for…"

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"LOL Fiona If you would have answered "ignorance" I would have laughed "

BarbaraK replied Oct 5, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"Wow! Rose Marie, I love this. I was recently diagnosed with Alopecia Areata and whil…"

BarbaraK replied Oct 5, 2014 to Everyone always thinks I'm going through cancer treatments

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"I was recently diagnosed with Alopecia and prefer not to wear my scarves unless it's…"

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"@ Lori-akaMimi That is awesome to have that positive attitude whether as a child or…"

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

"I was at a grocery store and a man thought immediately that I had cancer and started…"

41 May 5, 2017
Reply by AlanPeguero

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service