H's Mum's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"I have to be honest - she hated the kefir and refused it.  So we started with broth…"

H's Mum replied May 28, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I try to buy organic when I can, but not always, as it can be expensive.  I really l…"

H's Mum replied May 28, 2014 to Alopecia and Celiac disease

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by H's Mum

"My daughter started to lose her hair at the age of 12 (July 2012).  A Dermotologist…"

H's Mum replied May 26, 2014 to Alopecia and Celiac disease

9 May 28, 2014
Reply by H's Mum

"Look into anti-inflamatory diets, such as GAPS, SCD, Paleo.  Kick start the hair gro…"

H's Mum replied May 19, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I don't think anyone goes on this site to guilt-trip people intentionally - I think…"

H's Mum replied May 17, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I agree with you.  After a year of losing her hair (80%) and no effective treatment…"

H's Mum replied May 16, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I guess because diets aren't scientifically proven, doctors won't acknowledge that t…"

H's Mum replied May 11, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"Totally, totally agree with this - go grain free rather than just gluten free.  SCD,…"

H's Mum replied May 11, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

"I completely understand what you are going through.  My daughter is older, 14 now, a…"

H's Mum replied May 10, 2014 to Three years old and miserable

70 Jun 8, 2014
Reply by Aimee

RSS

Disclaimer

Any mention of products and services on Alopecia World is for informational purposes only; it does not imply a recommendation or endorsement by Alopecia World. Nor should any statement or representation on this site be construed as professional, medical or expert advice, or as pre-screened or endorsed by Alopecia World. Alopecia World is not responsible or liable for any of the views, opinions or conduct, online or offline, of any user or member of Alopecia World.

© 2024   Created by Alopecia World.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service